Friday, April 16, 2010

out of time...

I also want to add a word of apology that my posts are not nearly in real time. I write them in the notes section of my iPhone, a tedious task, email them to myself and then when I am at an internet center I can cut and paste them into the blog. Sometimes things just do not happen in a timely fashion. I also am not exhibiting the best writing skills for the same reason; typing on the bus usually on a small screen means there are typos and punctuation errors. When I type in an internet center the punctuation really goes out the window. For example, I have never found how to get the colon so you get ellipses. The question mark is questionable. I can see it but cannot make it happen on the screen. What to do... see, here a question mark would come in handy! I feel like a failed english major. I might conquer this handicap of ignorance if there was consistency from place to place in how to access these keys. Alas, that is not the case.

I thank you for your patience.

in joy,
aly

No comments:

Post a Comment